Explore the opportunities
Advance your nursing career with us
Whether you are a recent graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or you are interested in transitioning to a different nursing specialty, the Clinical Academy supports your professional development, reflecting the highest national standards. We provide an integrated, consistent support structure for mentoring, career guidance and development—to make sure our nurses are reliably prepared, inspired, and challenged in their work.
New graduate nurse residency program
Our program for new graduate nurses will provide you the foundation and support to become an expert in your specialty. Learn through a combination of classroom sessions, simulation and authentic patient experiences with the support of experienced preceptors/mentors.
Requirements: Eligible nurse residents should have graduated from an accredited nursing program within the prior 18 months, have successfully passed the NCLEX-RN exam and have less than 12 months of nursing experience.
View RN Residency Opportunities
Experienced nurse fellowship program
Our program for nurse fellows is designed for your career advancement and guided transition into a new specialty through structured curriculum, prepared preceptors and hands on learning. Length of fellowship varies dependent on desired specialty.
Requirements: Eligibility for our nurse fellowships require current RN licensure in good standing and 12 months of continuous nursing experience.
View RN Fellowship Opportunities
- Aim for the highest clinical quality, and patient and nurse safety.
- Support a nurse’s professional development and effective transition to key specialty roles.
- Are based upon specialty-specific and nationally-recognized standards, and incorporate current evidence.
- Leverage clinical simulation to deliver state-of-the-art, safe learning, grounded in adult learning principles.
- Incorporate comprehensive feedback to measure success and constantly improve.
- Are taught locally, using home facility clinical educators.
- Incorporate trained preceptor support and transition mentors.
Our Clinical Academy offers a wide variety of specialty options from highly technical clinical roles to leadership development to advanced practice nursing roles.
The following specialties may be offered:
Leadership and Nurse Management
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
There is an amazing depth and breadth of opportunities to explore at our ministries across the west. Whatever your specialty or sub-specialty focus, you can find your future at one of our locations.
Now is your opportunity to join an organization that is as passionate about nursing excellence as it is about patient-centered care.